I Guess I Didn't Have To

 It was really not my intention to give her that thought, nor was I asking for her sympathy. It was so timed that she already was pissed at someone before I told her what you think about her. The next thing I knew, she exploded like a bomb.


So here you go, sending me a text and a private message, demanding an explanation from me - which I think is no longer necessary. For sure, it'll make things even worse. The worst, so to speak.

I guess the reason behind the "telling" had nothing to do with asking her to take my side. It was more like venting, of some sort. I did not know she was already on fire when I told her.

I didn't know how I should feel. My senses, slowly being opened to the reality, had been playing numb all this time. Then, on that day, like a ticking time bomb, I exploded.

Heart racing and breathless, I took the effort of telling you how I have been feeling - to be honest with you, to convey my feelings and yet... and yet....

"Yea"
was all you had to say. That three-letter word that had caused us to become strangers from friends.

Now as I write this, I am in high hopes that soon you would come to your senses and patch things up with me. I am not closing my doors on you yet. I am not as harsh as you think I am. I am feeling a lot better now, enjoying my present state of mind. I am carefree..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Starts with a Deep Thought

The Supporting Detail