Top Tens
Top Ten Reasons Why I Should Let Go
10. He left without explaining. He pretended nothing happened between us.
9. He did not value our relationship and so broke his promise.
8. His reasons were unacceptable that he forgot about everything. He might have a psychological problem.
7. I was a fool, sacrificed too much and those were enough... Time to stop those foolishness.
6. He hurt me so much so I got played for 2 years.
5. He does not love me... Anymore.
4. He loves somebody and he loves her so much!
3. He is not meant for me and he doesn't deserve me. I deserve to be loved by someone better.
2. There is just no point of going back.
AND THE TOP REASON WHY I SHOULD LET GO
1. If I won't, who will?
Top Ten Reasons Why I Can't Let Go
10. I was so in love with him. He was my first love.
9. I was happy when I heard his voice over the phone.
8. I carved an image of him in my mind and heart.
7. I can't stop thinking about him so I see him even in my dreams.
6. I "think" we are just meant to be together. Our similarities outweigh our differences.
5. I still love him even if he hurt me and am so willing to wait for him even if I know so well that he is not and will never be coming back.
4. I'm scared because I might never find someone who could love me the way he did.
3. I feel secured when I am with him.
2. I love him and would want to be with him... Forever.
AND THE TOP REASON WHY I CAN'T LET GO
1. Saying "I can do it" is easy, but still I find it so damn hard to do.
Jem's Note:
Another Facebook note which was written on November 2, 2010.
10. He left without explaining. He pretended nothing happened between us.
9. He did not value our relationship and so broke his promise.
8. His reasons were unacceptable that he forgot about everything. He might have a psychological problem.
7. I was a fool, sacrificed too much and those were enough... Time to stop those foolishness.
6. He hurt me so much so I got played for 2 years.
5. He does not love me... Anymore.
4. He loves somebody and he loves her so much!
3. He is not meant for me and he doesn't deserve me. I deserve to be loved by someone better.
2. There is just no point of going back.
AND THE TOP REASON WHY I SHOULD LET GO
1. If I won't, who will?
Top Ten Reasons Why I Can't Let Go
10. I was so in love with him. He was my first love.
9. I was happy when I heard his voice over the phone.
8. I carved an image of him in my mind and heart.
7. I can't stop thinking about him so I see him even in my dreams.
6. I "think" we are just meant to be together. Our similarities outweigh our differences.
5. I still love him even if he hurt me and am so willing to wait for him even if I know so well that he is not and will never be coming back.
4. I'm scared because I might never find someone who could love me the way he did.
3. I feel secured when I am with him.
2. I love him and would want to be with him... Forever.
AND THE TOP REASON WHY I CAN'T LET GO
1. Saying "I can do it" is easy, but still I find it so damn hard to do.
Jem's Note:
Another Facebook note which was written on November 2, 2010.

Comments
Post a Comment